Friday, March 14, 2008

Good bye America, Welcome Europe

We said good bye to Vancouver, Seattle, Chicago and our last good bye is to Mark's parents in Jefferson Wisconsin.

It is hard to say good bye. As matter of fact, I have a really hard time with good bye and I am very wimpy when it comes to it.

Mark's parents gave us a ride to take the bus to O'Hare airport. The traffic can be really bad on the highway, so we did not want to risk to get stuck in the traffic jam on our way to the airport, it seems that the bus has priority and it is a safer mode of transportation when it comes to getting to the airport.

We flew Lot Airline -Polish airline from Chicago to Warsaw and Warsaw to Barcelona.

So far this airline it is the worst airline I have been since my all my travels: the plane was Boeing 767 but no individual TV, just TVs along the cabin and on top of that, very few movies and the movies were in Polish!!! The food was fairly poor, at breakfast we were served Nescafe (I was dying for a coffee, and I hate Nescafe) therefore not an extremely pleasant flight especially and when one is on the plane for 9 hours! The good part though was that our transfer in Warsaw was very fast. We just had enough time to go to security and for me to grab a café a lait!!! and the 3 hours flight from Warsaw to Barcelona was half full and very pleasant.

No comments: