Monday, July 21, 2008

Africa back to Europe

We checked out of the hotel at noon and Mark booked a bed in the nearby hostel.
We had lunch and ice cream and soon was time to head to the airport.
Photobucket
There is a train from city centre Casablanca (both rail stations, Casa port and Casa Voyageurs) to the airport. Mark accompanied me to the airport.
At the airport there was time to say good bye. In general I am really "weak" when it comes to good bye, and this time was Very Very hard. I have been traveling with Mark since March 1 this year sharing the good and the bad, wonderful moments, difficult moments, impressions, emotions. We parted crying.....from that day on our trip had different itineraries.
My flight to Milan was at 8 pm.
Photobucket
I am looking forward to meet Mark again; the latest at the end of the year 2008! we will definitely have the best New Year party.

No comments: