Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cote D’Azur – Visit Saint Paul De Vence

An other day, an other visit, today is Saint Paul De Vence.

We have a outdoors swimming pool at the hotel and since we got here I haven’t had a chance to go for a swim; so I got up early morning and went to the “piscine”. Wow, it is nice to get up and swim. After I had my “café au lait” on the balcony looking in the little green lush garden. I love this morning and I am ready to visit a new place.

Today we visit Saint Paul De Vence, an other famous French charming artsy village. Beautiful buildings, narrow streets, statues.
Photobucket
Photobucket
In the village there are tons of art stores; paintings, sculptures, jewelries, tapestries, fabrics.
Photobucket
I feel so fortunate to be here and be around so much beauty!
Photobucket

No comments: