Sunday, September 28, 2008

Israel back to Jordan Amman

I have a very nice and relaxing morning at my friends in Tel Aviv. I had good coffee and breakfast. I would have liked to stay at least one more day, but tomorrow Monday is a holiday in Jordan and Jewish New Year and apparently the border crossing will be a nightmare. As I have to be at Indian Embassy tomorrow at 10:00 am I did not want to take a chance.

I left Tel Aviv at noon and I arrived in Amman at 4:30 pm. Customs formalities at Israeli and Jordanian border were very fast; there were very few people. I had to pay us$50 .00 to exit Israel!

Myself and a Jordanian - American woman got a free ride from the border to Amman by a Jordanian - American guy; very nice of him :

Back to my hostel I read more about Amman and decide what I am going visit tomorrow.

No comments: