Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First bike ride in France

I am so happy, I have a VTT = velo tout terrain, moutian bike which is very light and comfortalbe. How did I get a VTT? ? Claudine, the lady that I met at French American centre has landed me her VTT, she is very, very nice……

So today I was able to join On Va Sortir group for “moutian biking” or how they called it here VTT. This is my French bike.
Photobucket
We went to Villeneuve and biking around Les Salins de Villeneuve.
BALLADE VTT - A LA DECOUVERTE DES SALINS
15 kms à peine (dénivelé cumulé inexistant: 69m)
Apres les rives magnifiques des étangs de l'Arnel et de Vic, parcourrez les anciens salins appartenant au Conservatoire du littoral et découvrez un milieu d'une grande richesse ecologique.
Photobucket
After the bike ride we went to visit Abbey de la Magulone; at the end we had coffe in a very small village where café au lait means a very small strong coffee and a liltle bit of milk; where the we had to wait for the addtion because the patron is having a good chat with his friends 

No comments: